ALL Consulting -
Where employees put Family First in everything we do – at home, at work, and for our clients . Our clients ARE Family!!
ALL is comprised of likeminded employees and clients, a kindred group, that are willing to passionately challenge the status quo to improve the Upstream and Midstream Oil and Gas and Federal marketplaces.
ALL was formed by slowly and carefully adding members (employees) who shared a passion for FAMILY.
As any good FAMILY, we:
- Express a strong commitment to each other,
- Spend time together enjoying and encouraging one another,
- Manage stress and crises compassionately while keeping an eye on the end goal,
- Support effective and positive communication between one another,
- Focus on a strong sense of spiritual well-being, and
- Like any family, work through squabbles, but, always with love and understanding.
What does ALL Do?
ALL Consulting is always looking to challenge the status quo in the Upstream and Midstream Oil and Gas and Federal Markets to overcome leading-edge challenges faced by our clients. To do this, we use uniquely experienced, diverse, and specialized professional engineering and technical services honed over the past two decades since our founding in 1999. We focus our services on the challenges that face these markets to create value for our FAMILY of clients by responding with a nimble, flexible, and experienced household of uniquely capable management and staff that bring careers of combined and diverse experience to this marketplace. The diversity and depth of experience of our members has positioned our firm so the needed service aspects are designed, engineered, permitted, managed, and delivered from one cohesive organization. This broad service and delivery capability make ALL’s project delivery process more efficient and economical. As a result of our comprehensive offering, our clients have steered ALL’s expertise towards aspects of the water management cycle to tackle tasks such as :
- Water resources management (planning, recycling, disposal, evaporation, operations);
- Associated regulatory negotiations and permitting support;
- Civil and petroleum engineering expertise;
- Subsurface geological, geophysical, and environmental assessments;
- Wellbore design for optimal underground injection capacity and control (UIC);
- Saltwater disposal (SWD) well drilling and completions design, execution, and delivery;
- Surface facility engineering and design and construction, and;
- Construction management oversight and delivery.
ALL is comprised of engineers, geologists, scientists, and regulatory specialists which has effectively positioned the firm with invaluable experience across the spectrum of upstream and midstream water management and Federal services while engaging and managing important regulatory relationships as required at the national and state level. These include deep relationships with every state regulatory agency in the largest oil and gas producing states, and the United States Department of Energy, Department of The Interior, Department of Defense, and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
We are a family of out-of-the-box thinkers that fiercely support each other and our clients in profound ways.
Want to join us?
When in Tulsa, drop by and visit us! We are a dog-friendly office and our pups will happily greet you at our front gate!
If you can’t drop by…Call or email…
Become part of the ALL family!